5 Daring Wedding Trends For 2013
A remarkable shift has been noticed in the recent weddings of the more fashionable populations. Traditional is being replaced with daring and bold and must have old trends are seeing a makeover. Are you bold enough to give the new trends a shot on your big day? Well, the new styles are certainly flamboyant and not for everyone but if you can pull them off, you would definitely have a wedding to remember.
Following are the top trends of 2013 for those who dare to be different and quirky
1. Personalized Wedding Rings – Yes, inscribed wedding rings are nothing new but personalized ones are. And this just doesn’t mean that inscribed wedding rings have seen a makeover, this is a fundamental shift. Wedding rings are not being forged from stones and even meteorites, in some cases. They are inscribed with tweets and even the partner’s fingerprint. It is certainly an innovative if somewhat costly idea.
2. Quirky Wedding Invites – Wedding Invites are no longer a formality but a style statement. This year has seen in all in terms of wedding invites. From DIY wedding invitations to embroidered envelopes, this year is all about quirk and eccentricity in style. This doesn’t mean that your traditional ideas have to be shelved. Try and imbibe something traditional with something modern so that it looks contemporary and amazing. For example, you can try sending an invite in a simple wooden box. The receiver will not be expecting a wedding invite this way and would be surprised to find one.
3. Charming Prints And Linen – Gone are your traditional wedding prints for the linen on your table. Now, you sit on a table that is a style statement in itself. There are mad prints out there and frankly, there is something for everyone. Unleash your wild side and go for the Liberty prints or maybe, you should stick to minimalistic crazy by choosing men’s clothing suiting and clothing fabric. There is linen with map print out there and browsing the internet would give you even more ideas.
4. Tangerine Is The Color Of The Year – Everywhere you see, tangerine or orange is turning heads. It is everywhere and really, what a brightness it lends to the entire arrangement. The simplistic white and traditional gold is fine but orange is a burst of fresh energy and life, it makes everything instantly happy and lively.
And it is not just the theme but everything. Brides are walking down the aisle with beautiful orange bouquets and adding tangerine to their make-up palette as well. There are brides with bright tangerine paints shining on their nails. Go bold, go tangerine!
5. Suits Instead Of Gowns – This can be quite a big move but it is a trending one. Traditional bridal gowns are being done away with and instead, classic designer suits are making an entry. These are sleek and sophisticated, comfortable but very stylish and chic. Two piece suits are a sure success this season.
Do you dare to go bold on your big day? If yes, then try out these styles and create your own as well. It is the season to be hot and crazy.