Spaghetti with Hot Dogs
Note: This recipe is copyrighted
A lot of people enjoy spaghetti and meatballs but here is a spaghetti recipe that is so much easier to make and tastes so delicious.
So let’s get started:
1. Get a pot and put water to boil for the spaghetti.
Note: Depending on how much spaghetti you intend on making, that will determine how much water you need.
2. Once your water starts to boil, you will place your spaghetti into the water, careful not to get burned.
3. Let the spaghetti cook for about 10- 12 minutes, make sure that your spaghetti doesn’t get too soggy, so check it continuously.
4. Once the spaghetti is cooked, drain the spaghetti to remove all of the water from it.
5. Time to make that tasty Hot Dog Sauce!
6. Chop up some onions, green peppers and red peppers, and your hot dog, I really enjoy the beef or turkey franks.
7. Place some oil in an empty pot and let it start to sizzle, once it starts sizzling add your onions, green peppers and red peppers, and some garlic powder or and some GOYA ADOBO spices, and any other spices you prefer(they have a great selection of products).
8. Now once your spices start to cook add your chopped hotdogs to the mix and also some tomato paste. Now it’s time to act quickly, once the hot dogs start to get it’s nice color and it begins to seemed cook, you will have to add some water, I would say about a cup because what you really want is to get a nice tasty sauce.
9. Once you add the water, let it cook for a bit and then go back and taste the sauce to ensure that you love the way it taste. You can personalize it with spices to truly make it your own. Remember too much of one spice is not good, you really want an equal mix to get just the right taste.
10. Now once you have perfected your sauce, time to add your drained pasta and mix it well within the sauce.
11. Let it cook for an additional 10 minutes and voila, you have the infamous Spaghetti and Hot Dogs.
I know this spaghetti recipe will taste terrific, try it and let me know how it turns out.