This recipe is very easy and tastes delicious.
Note: This recipe is copyrighted.
So here it goes:
1. Take a pot, fill it up with water, add a little oil and a little salt and put it to boil.
2. While your water is boiling you can now start on the sauce for your macaroni.
3. Take a new clean pot and place some chopped onions, chopped green peppers and chopped red peppers into the pot.
4. Now you are going to let these 3 spices sizzle in some butter about 1. 5 table spoons of butter. While they are sizzling you can add some garlic powder or some ADOBO Goya without peppers to the mix.
5. Once you see that your spices have started to cook you can now pour in your jar of Ragu Cheese and then your choice of some shredded cheese. No need to pour in the whole bag of shredded cheese, save some to put on top of the macaroni before you put it into the oven.
6. Now after you put in your cheeses, you can now pour 1 can of carnation milk into the pot. Let this cook for about 5 minutes, make sure you taste it to see if it has enough salt for your liking.
7. Once it’s cooked your sauce for your macaroni is complete.
8. At some point, the water that was in your first pot should have started boiling. When the water starts to boil you can place in two boxes of your macaroni into the pot. The macaroni should cook for about 10-12 minutes.
9. Once it’s cooked, drain it.
10. Now you can mix in your drained macaroni with the sauce. Add some shredded cheese to this.
11. Now place the macaroni into your oven baked ware and add the shredded cheese on top.
12. Now place it in the oven and let it bake for about 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees.
13. Voila! Once it’s baked you have the best macaroni and cheese you have ever tasted.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.