These are beautiful love quotes and I’d like to share them with you!
Love is quotes
So what is love? I consider that this quote answers to that question – “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own” (Robert Heinlein)
* “Take away love, and our earth is a tomb” (Robert Browning)
* “I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you” (Roy Croft)
* “I love her and that’s the beginning of everything” (F. Scott Fitzgerald)
* “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever” (Alfred Lord Tennyson)
* “Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.” (Mark Twain)
* “If I know what love is, it is because of you” (Herman Hesse)
* “Love is like a virus. It can happen to anybody at any time.” ( Maya Angelou)
* Friendship may, and often does, grow into love, but love never subsides into friendship.” ( Lord Byron)
* “The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman’s heart” (Josiah G. Holland)
* “In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities” (Janos Arnay)
* “Sometimes the perfect person for you is the one you least expect” (Unknown author)
* “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” (Aristotle)
* “I wished for nothing beyond her smile, and to walk with her thus, hand in hand, along a sun-warmed, flower-bordered path” (Andre Gide)
* “Believe me if all those endearing young charms,
Which I gaze on so fondly today,
Were to change by tomorrow and fleet in my arms,
Like fairy gifts fading away!
Thou wouldst still be adored, as this moment thou art,
Let thy loveliness fade as it will
And around the dear ruin each wish of my heart
Would entwine itself verdantly still.
It is not while beauty and youth are thine own,
And thy cheeks unprofaned by a tear,
That the fervor and faith of a soul may be known,
To which time will but make thee more dear!
Oh the heart that has truly loved never forgets,
But as truly loves on to the close,
As the sunflower turns to her god when he sets
The same look which she turned when he rose!”
* “… See there’s this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It’s the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me.”
* “Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition.” (Alexander Smith)
* “I am my beloved, and my beloved is me.” (Song of Solomon)
People who are searching the Internet for more info about the sphere of lose 10 pounds 10 days, check out the web site that was mentioned right in this line.