Many men over 40 suffer from the erectile dysfunction. Workaholism, lack of free time for proper rest, exposure to environmental hazards, the constant desire to earn as much money as possible- all this leads to the fact that men forget about their health.
The twentieth century was a time for an ?epidemic? disease of the civilization. Despite a number of the preventive measures, the incidence of the diabetes, hypertension, atherosclerosis, neurosis continues to increase. Very often the basis of these diseases is other, more serious changes in the body, which may adversely affect the mental and physical condition of our body. One such disease is the erectile dysfunction. Every third man after forty years refers to a doctor about it.
Worldwide, more than 150 million men suffer from the erectile dysfunction. Practice shows that about 95% of the cases can be cured completely. However, the vast majority of men (70%) did not go to the doctor for help).
So, what is erectile dysfunction?
Worldwide, more than 150 million men suffer from erectile dysfunction. Practice shows that 95% of cases can be cured completely. However, the vast majority of men (70%) did not go to the doctor for help.
In 1992 the word “impotence” has been replaced by the phrase “erectile dysfunction”. Remember that the inability to achieve erection, and the impossibility of full sexual intercourse, for example, due to the fatigue or the excessive consumption of alcohol should not be alarming.
Experts believe that the vast majority of cases of erectile dysfunction based on an organic soil (due to other diseases or organ damage). The most common causes are cardiovascular and neurological diseases (more than 80% of cases).
Causes of the erectile dysfunction.
There are many factors that can lead to the erectile dysfunction:
1. Diseases of the cardiovascular system, such as hypertension, atherosclerosis, venous insufficiency (insufficient blood flow to the penis);
2. Neurological disorders: multiple sclerosis, spinal cord injury, nerve damage caused by the other diseases such as diabetes or alcoholism;
3. Diabetes – a complication of atherosclerosis and a number of neurological diseases;
4. Side effects of some medications: e.g., diuretics, means high blood pressure, medications for stomach ulcers and duodenal ulcers, an antidepressant;
5. Cancer and other diseases of the prostate. And also the operations performed on the colon and rectum;
6. Prolonged cigarette smoking causes narrowing of blood vessels, which leads to disruption of blood flow, and in the long term – to atherosclerosis;
7. Change in hormonal status – reduced secretion of testosterone;
8. Aging of the body – is the most common factor in the formation of the atherosclerosis. At this disease breaks down blood, which flow to the penis;
9. Psychogenic causes – including stress, fear of inability to have sexual intercourse, depression, inferiority complex.
Sexual potency has been in demand since ancient times. This is the basic reason why urgent “penis haplari” issue is quite a common query on the Internet. Please visit this site where there are lots of info about elle penis b?y?tme and means for it.
One more thing. As the issue has been very popular for a long time, go and search Google and other search engines. Web gives us a great deal of details on the subject so you can find the required means for the best price on the market. Check out various social networks and check topics which are respective to yours. Go to the niche forums and join the online discussion. All this will help you to build up knowledge of the matter.
And with that I would advise you to subscribe to the RSS feed on this blog as we will do our best to keep updating this blog with new publications about “penis b?y?tme haplar?” topic and other respective issues.