Zumba training classes are perhaps the greatest way to develop your fitness level. No dance experience is required, as you just follow our lead. This is perhaps why it is so great and why it makes everybody happy!
Once again, it is not important your level – Zumba can be enjoyed by everyone, just take it at your own pace.
Once you’ve started Zumba you should see improvements in your level of fitness within about six weeks. Your muscle tone will tune up, particularly when it is followed together with a good diet. The results of having Zumba training courses are also combined with how often you do it!
How do I do Zumba safetly?
Your fully qualified Zumba instructor is there to make sure you do everything correctly, but try to remember:
• Good quality pose is the basis of all exercise.
• Focus on learning the right technique at the beginning.
• Ask question when in doubt and one of the instructors will be able to help you.
• Perform the movements with control – smooth actions, not jerky.
• Always keep your joints slightly bent, don’t lock out your arms or legs.
• If something doesn’t feel right: stop and ask the instructor for help.
• Zumba should feel challenging, but at any time you need to take a rest, that’s fine!
ZUMBA is for everybody. So don’t shy away, come along and join the party!
We run Zumba classes in Redbridge , Zumba classes in Waltham Forest and in many other places. Visit our site for extra information with reference to our locations and times. Booking is not necessary for classes; you just need to turn up! It’s most likely better nevertheless to enter 10 minutes early to the classes to be sure of a place.
During our Zumba classes Leytonstone, Zumba classes in Leyton or others, we provide with health questionaires to everyone. You can either download these from our site and print them out at home or if you prefer we can facilitate with one when you first arrive.
Also, do not forget to bring a bottle of cold drink and loose clothing!
See you on the dance floor!
The Zumba Girls 🙂