Bechamel sauce is also known to be called the White Sauce, it’s made various ways. This sauce have various uses as well, you can make this sauce and mix it with macaroni, potatoes, cauliflower, etc. It goes great with almost anything you can think of, almost!
Here is my version of Bechamel Sauce that you can try and will I guarantee it will taste absolutely amazing:
1. First, chop up some onions, green peppers, red peppers, and some olives.
2. Take a pot and place all of your chopped vegetables into the pot. Place half a bar of butter into the pot and let the vegetables simmer in the butter until the butter is melted.
3. Now take some cheese, I prefer Velveeta Cheese for the Bechamel Sauce, you only need to use half the bar of cheese or a little more if you are a cheese lover.
4. Place the cheese in the pot and let it melt.
5. Once your cheese begins to melt, place some flour, about 1/2 cup to 1 cup, this depends on how much you want to make.
6. Once you place your flour and mix well, you now want to add your carnation milk. You can put the entire can of carnation milk into your sauce. Mix it well.
7. To add some extra taste and flavoring, add some garlic powder and salt. Be cautious of how much add, you don’t want too much of any.
8. Let it simmer for about 10 minutes on low heat. And there you have it, nice and easy, tasty Bechamel Sauce.
9. Now it is ready to be mixed with anything of your choice.