Do you love pizza but your just tired of having to spend tons of money. Well if you are then this recipe is right for you.
All you need is the flatbread, presto sauce, your favorite shredded cheese, and pieces of grilled chicken, you can add other toppings of your choice if you want!!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Take a pot and heat up your presto sauce, you can add extra ingredients such as some Goya Adobo, or Garlic Powder, Parsley Flakes, Thyme to give it that extra taste. Let your sauce cook for about 5-7 minutes, this is if it’s without the chicken, if you add the chicken then let it cook for about 20 minutes.
3. You can add your pieces of grilled chicken to the sauce or you can cook it in a seperate pot, it’s all up to you.
4. Now place your sauce on your flatbread, and then place your grilled chicken on top. You can now add any other toppings you like and finally you can just add your cheese on top.
5. Once you’ve done all of this your grilled chicken flatbread pizza is ready to go into the oven. Let it cook for about 30 minutes and voila you have a delicious dinner ready to eat.
Leave a Reply