You need to Know How Hemp Oil Cures Cancer
Hemp oil is derived from the plant scientifically named as Cannabis sativa. Majority of us know Cannabis sativa as a source for notorious drug marijuana but it offers many interesting benefits. Edible hemp oil is valuable in the treatment of various ailments such as arthritis, diabetes, cancer and Parkinson’s disease. The ability of the body to get absorbed in to the skin makes it a best remedy for treatment of skin diseases. The nutty flavor of the oil makes it a best addition to salads and baked potatoes.
Composition of hemp oil
Hemp oil serves as a rich source of various nutrients. Small chain Fatty acids contained in the oil aid in synthesis of fatty acids namely eicosapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid that are naturally found in cold water fish such as salmon and mackerel. Nutrients contained in the oil include
- High quality proteins and about 18 amino acids.
- Essential fatty acids such as Linoleic acid and linolenic acid in the ratio of 3:1.
- Trace minerals.
How hemp oil cures cancer?
The active ingredients tetrahydrocannabinol(THC) and cannabidiol known as cannabinoids are responsible for the therapeutic action of hemp oil.
According to a study published in Journal of Clinical Investigation tetrahydrocannabinol binds to certain receptors present on the surface of the cancerous cells and initiates a signaling pathway. This in turn initiates apoptosis i.e. cell death in cancer cells and eliminates them. This programmed cell death process known as apoptosis treats cancer efficiently. THC keeps cancer under control by suppressing cell growth and spread of tumor cells. Ability of tertrahydrocannabinol to initiate apoptosis is found valuable in the treatment of variety of cancers involving different types of cells of body.
Cannabidol aids in treating inflammation observed in cancer affected areas of the body. It also helps to control metastasis of cancer cells.
Fatty acids contained in the oil boost the functioning of the immune system and thus, enable the body fight against cancer efficiently.
Benefits of using hemp oil for cancer
- Inexpensive: Unlike the expensive chemotherapy or other cancer treatments hemp oil costs very low. It can also be made at home under controlled temperature using distilling and purifying equipment.
- Safe to use: Hemp oil cures cancer and many other ailments. Hence, it is safe to use by anyone even those suffering with diseases such as cardiac problems and diabetes. It is not addictive even after long term usage.
- No impact on healthy cells: Chemotherapy or ionizing radiations used in cancer therapy often cause damage to the surrounding healthy cells. But, hemp oil does not impact the functioning of the healthy cells.
Using hemp oil for cancer
The oil can be taken directly. If you cannot take the oil alone use it as a salad dressing. It can also be added to smoothies or any other beverage. Make sure not to heat the oil before using as heating causes loss of pharmaceutical properties and nutritional value.
Lastly, this natural anti-tumor plant compound is valuable in treatment of cancer compared to chemotherapy and other cancer therapies.